It is never too late to prevent or restore your sun-damaged skin. Focus Aesthetics has various treatment and product options tailored to your skin’s needs. So take control of your skin — you deserve to look and feel your best, here’s how:
Laser & Facial Treatments
While you may be using SPF daily and attempting to avoid direct sunlight, your skin can still become damaged over time. Wrinkles, pigmentation, and dark spots are just a few of the long-term effects caused by the sun.
Fortunately, there are now a variety of sun-damaged skin treatment options that can reverse and prevent these effects:
- Pulsed Light Photo Rejuvenation (IPL)
- This treatment utilizes painless pulses of light to reduce signs of sun-damaged skin, improve the appearance of birthmarks and uneven pigmentation, and stimulate collagen production.
- Fractional Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing
- This technique reduces scarring, tightens skin, and corrects skin tone and texture. Dermatologists recommend this because of its proven significant clinical enhancements and minimal side effects.
- A non-invasive procedure that uses heat and radio frequency to boost collagen production and tighten your skin. The remodeling technology yields a natural-looking contouring effect—lifting and tightening your skin while fading lines and discoloration.
- Focus Aesthetics Ultimate Medical Facial
- Utilizes top-of-the-line products to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin. A monthly facial can encourage your skin’s cell turnover and elasticity.
- Combines exfoliants, retinol, and antioxidants to remove the top layer of skin, which reduces discoloration and rough texture. There are different strengths of peels, light to medium or deep peels. Each is used to address varying levels of uneven skin color or pigmentation and dryness and tone or texture.
- Light depth peels may be repeated weekly for up to six weeks, whereas medium depth peels may only be repeated every six to 12 months to maintain a healthy glow. Deep peels are performed in three stages.
Various medically-proven products can help reverse and rejuvenate sun-damaged skin. It is essential to follow your spa treatments with consistent care in-between visits.
Focus Aesthetics offers many medical-grade products that can help put your skin back on track!
- ZO Skin Health®
- Developed by dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi, these products offer many therapeutic and restorative properties. ZO is an excellent option for a variety of ages and skin issues. Focus Aesthetics offers a complete product line that takes you from start to finish in your skincare journey.
- Tretinoin Creams
- For fighting acne and encouraging rapid cell turnover, Focus Aesthetics offers 0.05% and 0.1% strengths of this prescription cream that is recommended depending on the severity of irritation.
- SkinBetter Science®
- A luxurious line of products that includes state-of-the-art InterFuse™ patented technology. These products target all signs of aging with a revolutionary, no-needle delivery system.
Skincare starts at home. If you want to see quick results, it is crucial to hold yourself accountable to a consistent skincare regimen each day and night. Morning and evening use of cleanser and moisturizer is a great way to achieve an even skin tone. A healthy complexion also starts with wearing SPF 30+ every day, even on rainy ones.
A skincare professional will always suggest medical-grade products for more effective results. However, they could be a pricey option. If you aren’t as committed, then try drugstore options. Many include active ingredients such as peptides, ceramides, niacinamide, and vitamin C that may help with building a skincare regimen and in turn help prevent and restore sun-damaged skin..
Make your skin a priority and book an appointment with Focus Aesthetics’ team of professionals. We offer the best, medically-proven techniques and products for all types of skin. You’re in great hands!